iPhone Data Recovery – How to Retrieve Lost
Contacts, SMS, Photos, Videos and More from
iPhone Device or iTunes Backup File?
Accidentally deleted important files such as contacts and SMS messages on iPhone? iPhone pictures or videos were gone due to improper operation? Or iPhone was stolen that result in all the important data lost? Can these deleted or lost iPhone files be get back again? The answer is YES! Choosing a professional iPhone data recovery tool and taking the right approach, you can maximize the recovery of lost iPhone data. The purpose of this article is to recommend the most powerful and easy to use iPhone data recovery software for you, and provide detailed graphic tutorials to quickly and safely recover the lost iPhone files.
Under What Circumstances Do the iPhone Users Require
Data Recovery Software?
The iPhone data recovery program is needed when iPhone files are missing due to the following reasons:
(1) Accidentally deleted important iPhone data, such as contacts, SMS messages, photos, movies, music and other files.
(2) iPhone files are lost due to improper operation, such as taking pictures with iPhone when the device has insufficient power.
(3) iPhone files are lost due to virus infection.
(4) iPhone data is lost due to jail breaking, unlocking or the factory settings restoring.
Why Lost or Deleted iPhone Files Can Be Recovered?
To understand why the deleted iPhone files can be restored, we must first know how the iPhone files are saved in the internal memory of the iPhone devices. iPhone files are organized via the file system (HFSX) on the iOS and stored in the internal flash memory. iPhone file system records various information such as where the files stored and how the data is saved. When a user deletes an iPhone file, iOS just removes the related information of this file on the file system, and the “real data” of the file is not deleted. Therefore, when the iPhone files are deleted, they can be got back as long as the user gets the appropriate software with special algorithms.
It is needed to note that once files are deleted by iPhone users, then the spaces occupied by the files are no longer protected by iOS. In other words, the “real data” of the deleted files may be overwritten by other files at any time and cause them disappear forever. Therefore, once accidentally deleted important iPhone files, users should take measures to restore the lost iPhone data as soon as possible.
iPhone Data Recovery Mode
iPhone Data recovery software has two recovery modes:
(1) If your iPhone device can be used normally, you can directly recover lost files from the iPhone device.
(2) If your iPhone is lost or the device can not power on, then you can only recover lost data from the previous iTunes backup file.
You can also use both the two recovery modes to improve the chances of iPhone file recovery. If your iPhone is lost while there is no iTunes backup file on your computer, then you have no chance to retrieve the lost iPhone data. It is needed to be reminded that, as long as you have synced your iPhone with your computer, iTunes will automatically back up iPhone data onto your computer. Therefore, no matter how many chances there are, it is recommended to try this powerful iPhone data recovery tool which will scan your iPhone or iTunes backup files, maybe a miracle will occur.
iPhone Devices and Files Types Supported
Tutorials: How to Perform iPhone Data Recovery?
For Windows Users: How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone on Windows?
For Mac OS X Users: How to Retrieve Deleted Files from iPhone on Mac OS X?
Tips: How to Avoid iPhone Data Loss?
iPhone users can prevent file loss if they do as the following:
(1) Once accidentally deleted or lost important iPhone files, it needs to immediately stop operating your iPhone device. The aim is to prevent the newly created file overwrite deleted files, causing them unrecovered.
(2) It needs to repeatedly confirm when delete important files, such as contacts, SMS messages, pictures and other files.
(3) Do not connect iPhone to your computer that infected with viruses.
(4) Make sure to back up important iPhone files before unlocking, jail breaking and factory settings restoring.