Recover Deleted Video Files with Video
Recovery Software Quickly
Have you ever encountered some of the following video loss scenarios and wonder whether if there is a way to recover deleted video files or any video recovery software out there to rescue video chips.
- Downloaded a couple FLV videos from YouTube to PC but carelessly dragged them to the Recycle Bin and emptied the bin.
- Accidentally hit delete option on digital camera or camcorder and those valuable video chips missing.
- Formatted a FAT/NTFS based drive (memory card or hard drive etc.) and several precious videos got deleted.
- Deleted videos from iPod and have no backup in iTunes.
- Drive became corrupted, making video files insides inaccessible.
- Other unknown reasons.
Video Recovery - As one of the unique features of Data Recovery Software, is able to rescue video files no matter deleted or formatted from mass storage device such as digital camera, camcorder, hard drive, cell phone, USB flash drive, iPod etc. The video recovery software can recover deleted video file formats such as AVI, MP4, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM, WMV, MOV, 3GP, ASF, M4V.
How to Recover Deleted Video Files Step by Step
To start with, please download (DOWNLOAD - FOR WINDOWS USERS or DOWNLOAD - FOR MAC USERS ) and install the video recovery program on your computer. Then connect the mass media. Open the software and you'll see interface like below.
The next step, please choose your drive and click 'Start Scan' to continue. Then the scanning process will begin. After a while there will be a lot of video and other files found.
At last, Highlight ones you want to recover and press 'Recover' option to get them fully restored.
Tips to Increase Chances of Video Recovery
DO NOT take more videos or save more files when you find your video files missing.
Do NOT install the video rescue program or save retrieved files to the source drive.
Note: The tutorial above is only for Windows users! For more details about Video Data Recovery Software Product and the illustration of How to Perform Video File Recovery, please refer to: